Am I biased?
Let’s look at the facts. 1 weekend in Atlantic City, 2 Weekends in Fire Island, 3 weekends in the Hamptons and 8 weekends at Club Getaway. Everyone asks me which one is my favorite. Well as they say (whoever ‘they‘ is), the numbers don’t lie.
Atlantic City was a blast this past weekend, Fire Island will be pretty chill and the Hamptons is always fun. But Club Getaway has some of the best elements of all 3: the entertainment and shows of AC, the relaxed pace of Fire Island and the high caliber food and clientele you’d expect in the Hamptons. Give me a call today at 212-579-4844 to join us for Memorial Day Weekend at Club Getaway before it gets sold out.
If you also need your dose of Fire Island or the Hamptons, we can package it all together plus save you some money with our Redefined Multi-Destination Share Concept!
My ‘marketing madness‘ is even paying off with some press attention.The Examiner andAsk A New Yorker kindly wrote a little about our new summer vacation concept. Okay, I know it’s not CNN or the New York Times but these sites ain’t too shabby either.
Meet me at our Dos De Mayo Celebration on Friday at The DL where I will be happy to autograph a digital copy of either article on your phone. I am sure the pen marks will come right off with some soap and water 🙂
Dos De Mayo at The DL
Please join us all our friends for our first Annual Dos De Mayo celebration. Yes, I just made up the new holiday as it worked out to be date of this event 🙂
Dos de Mayo Celebration
DL Rooftop and Lounge
95 Delancey Street (@ Ludlow Street)
Friday May, 2nd
7pm to 12am (probably even later)
► Complimentary vodka drinks from 7 – 8
► Complimentary appetizers
► Reserved section. Ask door person to direct you to our area although it shouldn’t be too hard to find our group!
No cover with RSVP athttp://davidshapiro.net/events/dosdemayo
If I am treating for an hour open bar and some food, you can at least take 2 minutes to RSVP on the website 🙂
If you don’t already have a profile, it’s quick to set one up. You need to join the site in order to RSVP.
Memorial Day @ Club Getaway
Only 3 weeks and 4 days until our first holiday weekend vacation of the summer! Club Getaway is a mere 90 minutes away in Connecticut.
Please note that the Memorial Day 3 night/4 day Weekend is almost sold out, so kindly contact us today at 212-579-4844 to be a part of it!
I am always trying to find the best way to describe Club Getaway for those who haven’t been there yet. It is such a unique experience that words, photos and even videos don’t quite capture it!
So I am going to have to ask you to trust me. It is by far the BEST possible way to spend a summer weekend!
Each weekend includes really good meals, out-of-this-world parties, live entertainment, hundreds of day-time activities to select from and 280 guests to do it all with!!
Davidshapiro.net will bring 40 hand-picked guests to stay in our upgraded newly renovated cottages offering fully-stocked mini-fridges. Our section also features its own private fire-pit and outdoor seating just for our group.
Most people book by themselves and we will carefully match up roommates based on age, gender and personality types.
Package it with one of our Summer Shares and get an even better value.
Once you are member of davidshapiro.net, you are welcome to use our site to message and chat with other members, post your events for everyone to see, promote your business or sell something in our Forum or Blog section. It has a lot of uses, so please take advantage of the high traffic our site gets to help you with whatever you need!
Your Humble Host,
President, CEO, Founder, Chairman of The Board and Receptionist since I’ll be the one answering the phone when you call
Every Weekend it’s a Different Vacation!
- 5/23: Memorial Day @ Club Getaway
- 6/27: Hamptons
- 7/4: Fourth of July @ Club Getaway
- 7/11: Fire Island
- 7/18: Club Getaway Young Pros
- 7/25: Club Getaway Sports, Fun & Adventure
- 8/1: Fire Island
- 8/8: Club Getaway J-Weekend and Hamptons
- 8/15: Club Getaway Sports, Fun & Adventure
- 8/22: Hamptons
- 8/29: Labor Day @ Club Getaway
- 10/10: Club Getaway Fall Finale
3 Useful Tips to plan your summer:
1) The more weekends you book as a part of your Summer Share, the less it costs for each.
Explorers will now receive $75 off for 2 destinations in your summer schedule. But I am daring you to do 3 destinations and receive $150 off or really go crazy and try all 4 for a $250 reduction in your package!
3) For your convenience, we accept credit cards and will structure payment plans if you need it. We really just want good people to join us and I will always help you find a way to fit some fun into your summer budget 🙂
“The Retreat” (name of our section) at Club Getaway Features:
- All Inclusive (meals, lodging, activities and entertainment)
- Our own reserved area with upgraded cottages
- Mini-fridges stocked with beer, wine, soda & Monster
- Private fire-pit and outdoor seating for our group’s exclusive use
- Have the opportunity to socialize with the 40 hand-picked members of our group and the 250 other Club Getaway guests from around the Northeast
- Round trip charter available from Manhattan
- Includes all of Club Getaway’s countless land & water sports, non-sports
- activities and more!
The Hamptons – Oceanfront Hotel in Amagansett
We will enjoy a number of prime weekends in the luxurious Hamptons!
We’re taking over a beautiful hotel in the Eastern section of the Hamptons to enjoy all that the region has to offer.
Enjoy the pool and ocean by day followed by the top restaurants and lounges at night!
Plus we will attend the most exclusive private functions throughout the season.
Our accommodations will feature:
- Private rooms with full baths and kitchenettes (yes, each room has its own kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and stove-top!)
- Ocean front hotel with private access to beach!!
- Indoor heated pool and sauna
- Tennis court
- Full itinerary of day and night time activities
- Breakfast, happy hours and other events
- Daily housekeeping
- Convenient location near East Hampton, Amagansett and Montauk
- Walk to Happy Hour at Cyril’s
We will venture across the Bay to the island of fire!
Get away from it all with no cars for a weekend, convenient access to the beach and plenty of bars to frequent at night.
Join us at our amazing house centrally located and near all the main attractions.
Your choice of accommodations will feature:
- A spacious 5 bedroom house plus a private bungalow as our 6th bedroom
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms & living room
- New 42 inch Flat Screen TV with DirecTV
- Nice patio furniture, high-end Weber BBQ, outdoor shower and more!
- All bedding and linens are included
- Beach chairs & umbrellas available at house for your use
- Microwave, coffer maker, toaster oven and fully stocked kitchen
- Large kitchen, dining room and new bar area
Bedroom Configurations (sleeps 14-16)
- Bedroom 1 – One full size bed
- Bedroom 2 – One full size bed
- Bedroom 3 – One full size bed
- Bedroom 4 – Two bunk beds: three are twin beds one a full
- Bedroom 5 – Two bunk beds: three are twin beds one a full
Separate Bungalow (sleeps up to 4)
1 Full bed and full futon with private bathroom (available privately for a small groups, too!)
Feel free to reach out to me anytime! My contact infor is below: